Friday, October 13

Visual aids

The first picture is a little kid on the streets of FengDu city.

Our time in China has been filled with moments of, "Oh I'd love to climb this or that." When we arrived in Guilin with an afternoon to kill, out of our hotel window we saw this mountain a few miles away. After winding through a few neighborhoods we eventually found access and blazed our way up to the top. This place makes you want to write poems, or paint pictures, or simply be thankful.
Gator Chomp on Mao
This is Guilin as well. The mountain behind me actually looks like an elephant and is the symbol of the city. I promise this is an ancient Chinese dance that everyone does with elephants....
This was from the flight over to China. This stuff went on as far as the eye could see out the little plane window.
Also my beard is as long as the hair on my head. I know that's not saying much, but I'm proud of it. You may be thinking that is either great or really really awesome. Also last night I ate the meat, stomach, kidney, and skin of a cow and/or sheep. That's what happens when you walk into a restraunt and the only way to order is to point to what the guys at the next table are eating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, you're the man! I miss you and Forrest, keep livin it up!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home